[project1dev] Re: Character creation

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:09:06 +0000

Yep, that's how I see it
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:08:20
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: Character creation

I was thinking the player should be broken into multiple pieces. Hair, head,
body, maybe another section. Then when you talk to the person it would ask,
"are you male or female" then the body would appear male or female. Then if
we wanted to do one more complicated we could have multiple body builds that
you could toggle through. After that he would move on to the hair then head
etc. Then when he was completely done you could go back and change your mind