[project1dev] Re: Character creation

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:10:25 -0400

actually chris, i dont really think that was what he was saying, i think he
was just saying we could build a wizard using the combinations, not that all
wizards would look like... given that "classes" are fluid in the game and
customizable, i dont really think having a set silhouette would work in this
case.