[project1dev] Re: Character creation

  • From: Chris Riccobono <crysalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:20:04 -0700

Alan, I think the system you suggested fits best so far - I also
wanted to mention another point:

For each class, we need to make sure the silhouette is recognizable.
This is important to distinguish players from each other at a glance.
So what I'm saying is, you need to be able to look at a wizard and
instantly know from his body type that he is a wizard, and that a
warrior is a warrior.

It would probably be easiest to make a generic model for each class
type, and then customize that model with however you guys come up
with.