[project1dev] Re: Character creation

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:06:27 -0400

alan, i figured the basics of looks would be questions the strange man asks
(i will write the questions/dialogue when we're ready for it) - i would say
basics are haircolor, eyes, and gender.  nick and i have been working on the
perk system so basically once you pick how you look, you go to the fortune
teller who asks questions, some of the questions offer bonuses to stats or
also give you facets (the new name for perks/curses) based on your answers,
it keeps asking questions till you get the appopriate amount of bonus points
and facets(probably 4 bonuses to stats + 2 facets and one facet with
pros/cons) then youd go to the journey and find 3 stats along the way where
you grab a weapon, armor and a basic skill.

once in the temple there will be 4-5 traps + 3 tests (like test of faith,
test of dedication) then the final battle where you'll get your first level
up.

in the temple you'll get another 3 bonuses and 2  perks.

that is how i see it for now but am definitely open to addons/changes :)