[project1dev] Re: Character

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:18:49 +0000

Alan yeah I would definitely say they should face the right direction when they
walk... He is the right scale (I guess? Not sure w/ the map...) I only spent a
few minutes on him so he doesn't have a face, just figured it was better than
the ball :)

Man..... Brutal day @ work - ill tell you about it later
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile