[project1dev] Re: Candle Models

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, if you guys are cool with me checking in models when I finish and it
makes things easier then I will definitely do. I just have been having you guys
do it since that way your able to see it first and let me know if it works or
if you want it changed. And also to make sure it is aligned to the vision that
Eric had in mind when he deligated it to me. =)