[project1dev] Re: COMBAT - rough outline idea

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:18:39 -0700

Reminds me of Mike Tyson's Punchout making a baby with a classic RPG.

How would special moves work? Let's say the swordsman selects a sword
technique for his turn. How does this work?

What happens if you standby? Do you just lose your turn but you are able to
block?

What kinds of things will you be able to do in combat? ex standard attack,
use items, special abilities

What kind of special abilities will be available and how will they play into
your combat system?