[project1dev] Re: BookModels

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:23:14 -0400

laying on the bookshelf... hey i have a pretty sweet idea in regards to
this...

one of the books could be accessible and by picking it up (using it) you
would learn how to sabotage the automaton and maybe by doing that instead of
the questions defining your character you'd be able to manually do it (for
those people that would prefer that) and it'd be neat cuz youd do it by
hacking an analog device