[project1dev] Re: Biobeastie room question

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:24:55 -0800

it doesn't have to be the exact same size, just close.

i don't know what "freezing your transformations" means, I think that must
be a term in the 3d program you are using, but it has no meaning on my side
of the world so not sure what its actually doing when you do that :P

At the end of the day though, if the model is similar sized as your temp
model, and similarly oriented, it won't need to be edited in the editor to
adjust at all.

We can test if you want to though yeah (:

Do you want me to make you up a test map where it's just a model sitting on
a plane?

If i make that up for you, youd be able to rename other models to the
filename of the model that is there and youd be able to see them in game
more easily (and youd be able to test your idea about the transformation
stuff)