[project1dev] Re: Biobeastie room question

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:17:38 -0800 (PST)

So why would it need to be the same size in units??? Can you explain how that
works?

If you modify the object, it would be near impossible to keep it the same size
units because your altering the geometry.

I would think that if all the rotations, and scalings are zeroed out, and the
orientation is at 0,0,0, then the size of the actual object wouldn't matter.
Maybe we should do a test to make sure that we are talking about the same
thing???

Katie