[project1dev] Biobeastie room question

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:19:11 -0800 (PST)

Hey Guys (Alan),

I had a question about scale in the level editor.

So when I export my files into milkshape, I always freeze my transformations so
everything reads 0,0,0 (rotation) 1,1,1 (scale) 0,0,0 (transform, where it is
in space).

If I was to make an object and export it with this info, then go back and
modify the object/scale it if need be, then freeze it so it reads the same info
again, would that translate to the level editor the same? Or does it throw
everything off in the file?

I ask because the other day you said if I was to do placeholder models, then
modify them and update the files, the scale and position would have to be the
same. I always group my objects together as 1 hierarchy, so I don't imagine the
orientation will be a problem, but I am hoping that it is the same for scale.

Let me know, I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Katie