[project1dev] Re: Biobeastie

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:45:07 -0800 (PST)

I might be up for it. I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I
have been working on learning some more texturing techniques, as well as wanted
to dig through some lighting and rendering things, so that I can be making
textures that are suitable per environment, and look good based on how I
envision them.

Animation is definitely on my radar though, it might just be further down the
road. I will let you know soon what I think I will be up for.

Thanks Alan!

Katie

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 4, 2010, 10:25 PM

This guy looks really good and is pretty low poly too! Very nice!!

Before the end of the milestone we are gonna need some animation for this guy.

Would you be interested in doin it?

There will probably be an idle (maybe breathing heavily like a rabid beast)
There may be a walking looping animation.
There may be an "attack" animation where he does some kind of attack (like a
claw or a roar or something like that)
and maybe a death animation too...

i dunno what we'll need, we'll have to figure that out as we flesh out the
activities in the temple more.

Anyhow, do you want to try your hand at some animation?

I know you have other modeling you want to do, but this animation stuff can
wait if you are interested (:

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Here are the biobeastie files. I had to guess on the scale relative to the room
layout with the dimensions Eric mentioned.

Hope you guys like it. =)

Katie