[project1dev] Re: Biobeastie

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:40:12 -0800

No problem!

If you want to give it a miss, we can find someone else to do it

I am even kind of interested in doing it to learn more about the content
side of animation so i can be a better animation programmer.

Since it's your model and you worked so hard on it, eric and i thought it
would just make most sense to give you first dibs, but if you don't want to
do it no worries! (: