[project1dev] Re: Biobeastie

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:25:14 -0800

This guy looks really good and is pretty low poly too! Very nice!!

Before the end of the milestone we are gonna need some animation for this
guy.

Would you be interested in doin it?

There will probably be an idle (maybe breathing heavily like a rabid beast)
There may be a walking looping animation.
There may be an "attack" animation where he does some kind of attack (like a
claw or a roar or something like that)
and maybe a death animation too...

i dunno what we'll need, we'll have to figure that out as we flesh out the
activities in the temple more.

Anyhow, do you want to try your hand at some animation?

I know you have other modeling you want to do, but this animation stuff can
wait if you are interested (: