[project1dev] Re: Beast from Transformers 2

  • From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 14:18:31 +0000

Yeah for sure, steampunk is definitely something we want to have a huge
influence here
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: figarus@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 05:06:46
To: <project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

No problem and it is a good start - if I can offer some direction though, I
would say bulkier and less mecha may be cool :) but I leave it to you guys, so
have at it!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile