[project1dev] Beast Character

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:35:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Guys,

Do you know if that beasty character ever got put together?

I remember a while back there were some concepts put together for it, but then
there were comments about it resembling the Transformers beasty thing...???

I was just asking cause I remember talk about that being themed as steam punk
also.

I just thought that would be super super cool if it did end up in that style.
There are some really cool things that could be done with it...

Like the joints could be cogs, and there could be metal paneling around the
body with bolts going around, and he could have metal razor sharp teeth, etc.

Just got excited and thought I'd throw out what I was thinking. =)