[project1dev] Re: BIOBEASTIE IS FINALLY DONE!!!!! =)

  • From: Hanaan <hanaan.fu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 18:32:28 -0600

Awesome job :)

On 2/27/2010 6:38 PM, katie cook wrote:
Hey Guys,

So after all this time, I finally have the biobeastie done.

Here it is for your viewing pleasure. I sure hope you all like it. =) I worked really hard on it to make it look awesome, so hopefully you guys think so.

Anyway, I have to check the scale etc before I load it into the game. But should be able to do that in the next couple of days.

Thanks for waiting guys, I know it's been a loooong time coming. =)

Oh BTW Alan, =) I was able to get it all one texture map and it is only 754 kb, so that seems to be cool.

Katie