[project1dev] Re: BIOBEASTIE IS FINALLY DONE!!!!! =)

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:54:28 -0800 (PST)

Oh hey, I forgot to mention, but right now I just have a general texture on the
tanks and tubes. If it comes up that it will work out to do an animated texture
or something, then I have a seem-less bubble texture ready to go. I just
figured we can get it in now, then if that comes up we can address it at that
time.

Thanks Guys,

Katie