[project1dev] Amusing Idea -- Beginning The Void

  • From: Nick Klotz <roracsenshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:49:13 -0500

I read something about snow in a previous email, then I read that there
should be a way to get the player/puff ball back on the main area if they
fall.
Well, I thought of this: Giant snowglobe, inside is the main voidmap. See
the stars/cosmo's inside, as well as a tiny version of the map, with all the
little puffballs (looks like snow) slowly falling.  If you fall off it shows
the snowglobe again, but it gets turned upsidedown/shaken, put back, and the
player regains control as a floating puffball.  Just an idea. :P