[project1dev] Re: Action Camera!

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:13:18 -0700

Well i know for instance we will want to go first person for specific
minigames and things.  We may have to do some FPS optomizing for those
cases, but at the same time since they are special cases we can design the
levels with the limitations in mind (ie the level is designed for first
person view).

We'll have to see as time goes on but right now, i can't think of any decent
ways to optomize for FPS that don't involve major changes to the engine so
shrug.