Re: wxCheckListBox

  • From: <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:55:59 +0800

Hi Octavian. If you will send me your code, i can take a closer look at it and see if I can help. By the way, when you were compiling wxWidgets, did you enable the accessibility flag? You can do this in one of two ways.

1.  remove the comment that says "enable accessibility" in wx.h
2. If you are building wxWidgets with MinGW, you can add the accessibility flag to the build command
make -f makefile.gcc accessibility=1
or if you are using Msys you could add the flag like so
--enable access
to your other command flags
Cheers!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>