RE: windows batch programming

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:21:10 -0400

Hi,
Can VBScript easily send key strokes?

Thanks.

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamal Mazrui
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 8:20 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Arya
Subject: Re: windows batch programming

A large collection of text tutorials on VBScript programming is available at

http://EmpowermentZone.com/vbs56doc.zip

Another technology I think you should consider is Windows PowerShell.  A
tutorial collection for that is at

http://EmpowermentZone.com/ps1doc.zip

Jamal

On 7/11/2011 10:01 AM, Arya wrote:
> HI Martin ,
> Following is the frace I typed in google.
> Tutorials for windows batch programming.
> < with Regards >
>

> On 09-07-2011 PM 10:29, Martin Slack wrote:
>> Tell me what you typed into Google?
>> Martin
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arya" <misterenthu@xxxxxxxxx>

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have