Re: window eyes 7.2, windows seven and gwspeak

  • From: "Greg" <gwblindman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 20:27:46 -0400

Hello,
I have tried mush client and I do not like it at all. I have never been able to find any good documentation on it. Also, with VIP Mud you can tab between the entry and output window. Now once you have done this no matter where you have the cursor positioned, when new text comes across the screen the cursor stays where you are at. With mush you can control tab to the output but the cursor jumps around like a jumping bean. Another reason I dont like mush is the way it handles prompts. With mush the prompt is always read first instead of last like in VIP. VIP uses a modified version of the scripting language used in ZMud.
Greg W.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>