Re: what is this UI element called?

  • From: Deenadayalan Moodley <deenadayalan.moodley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:44:00 +0200

,

It is called Baloon helpH

Thanks.
On 3/14/2010 10:51 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
iThat one? It's normally called system notification icons (the one's normally called system tray icons). Tooltips are usually associated with showing additional items, such as file and folder size, the installation path for a program and so on. You are talking about the clock, network, power and other things on the systray, right?
Cheers,
Joseph