Re: web-dev questions with mysql, php, and others

  • From: niran <public.niran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 07:05:47 -0700

Take a look at the JQuery javascript library, it is very simple and powerful and widely used JS library.

http://jquery.com
It has simple to use functions to perform ajax calls and process DOM using css like selectors.
HTH
Tyler Littlefield wrote:
awesome. thanks. I'd rather skip the framework, but I'll learn how they work and implament that.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>