Re: web-design ? where does one start?

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:35:19 -0400

Well this list might help you a lot on some of your questions.
blindwebbers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and this site can help you with the code,
http://www.w3schools.com/
At 04:04 PM 9/18/2011, you wrote:
Hello,

I am, and have always been, fully blind. I have the ambition of being
able to write at least passable websites when it comes to the
design/visual aspect. I understand that you are usually advised to
have a sighted person check your layout before you go live with it,
but how do you know where to begin? I have always seen websites from
the JAWS perspective, I have no idea on what side the menu should be,
or the content, what shape, font? That kind of thing. Where do I go to
find out such things?

Florian