web site development

  • From: Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:18:26 -0700

hi.
well will explain my self.
the main reason why i am going back to web site development is:

1. i have forgotten most of the code and need to upgrade my skills.
2. i had a hard disk crash, and stupidly did not save my projects to an external hard disk or other backup media, so lost it all.
3. i want to create a cool web site and show case my skills.
so will be learning, and no, tyler, do not you want to do my home work.
will learn, trial and error, and learn from my mistakes.
and will be using both microsoft, open source, and dream weaver.
and flash builder and action script.
so please no putting down, no side comments, just the facts, and information please.
and george, please pull any other flaming members into line.
marvin.
ps: that is why i explained my self on this post.
so tyler is not confused.