web server

  • From: "vertual" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:36:54 +0100

Hi there.
This is regarding network active web server.
I have put a copy of it on my web server for anyone interested to download.
download url:
http://clubfm.no-ip.org/NetworkActivWebServerV3.5.exe
If anyone has any problems, please let me know.
As regards vmware, personly i am running vmware server, and i would never go on the net with out a router! all i can say, is i hope you have a good firewall if your on with a modem, nats are very nice keeping hackers apart from your internal private network. I am actually running iis web server, and have network active handling all the scripting, simply because it's easy, simple to setup, quick, and gets the job done!
good luck, and please let me know how you go on.
Kind regards: jamie.