Re: web server

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:00:28 +0300

And which of them do you recommend?

I would like to install it under Windows, start it, and then I would like to be able to connect to it using SSH, and run the web server in it, and possibly other database servers.

It would be nice if I'd be able to use a GUI inside it under Linux, with a Linux screen reader.

Thanks for recommendation.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "vertual" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>