RE: web accessibility testing

  • From: "Julio C. Perez" <jcperez1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 07:43:25 -0400

When you say "style sheets" are you speaking of "cascading style sheets
(CSS)"? If so, why would you want to "stay independent of style sheets". I
thought that the w3c and 508 guidelines promote the use of style sheets. Can
you enlighten me on this matter?

Sincerely,
Julio C. Perez
Let us be aware of the source of being, common to us all and to all living
things.?
Thich Nhat Hanh
jcperez1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx