Re: visual studio scripts

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:51:39 -0400 (EDT)

I do not see how a manual install would fix the issue related to
IntelliSense.  If the scripts failed to install with the executable
installer, then that could certainly explain the problem.  I had
assumed, however, that other aspects of the scripts were working.
Anyone can check by pressing Insert+Q to hear what script set is running
within VS.

Jamal