Re: visual studio 205

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:23:31 +1100

        Hi.
well, got my sighted tech friend and it was the audio manager software, so
got speech up.
and now, he was able to configure the built in microphone aqnd got 64 bit
utility disks, so will e-mail the guy from toshiba.
and we tried an external mike, it worked, so i think the problem is with the
web cam and the microphone.
cheers for that.
well got jaws up and running.
so, on another topic, so i uninstall sql 2008, then vb, then c # then web
developer and then install what first sql server, then vb, etc.
tell me what the right sequence is before i do that.
cheers Marvin.