Re: visual studio 2010 webenar

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 05:41:41 -0400

Hi marv: Ya, that would be illegal and unethical so don't do it.
Just set up a Paypal or Google account - It isn't all that hard and it will let you buy things you need without having to jump through so many hoops. Just don't keep allot of cash in it and you won't be tempted to spend it without the little hassle of loading more cash if you use what you have budgeted for software or hardware. You could also have your bank make payments for you using their online site - most banks do this now, and you wouldn't need any online account other than your account at your bank or Brokerage if your bank or Broker has this feature available - they should.
Rick USA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Humphreys" <brh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>