RE: visual studio 10 express

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:57:04 +0000

Yep!
Alt+n to put focus on the notification bar and then press space to bring up a
list of options.
Download should be the first item in the list.
And yes you are required to registrer VS to continue to use it.
There are no ways around that - if you don't registrer within 21 days (i think)
 VS will stop working or revert to a very limited IDE.
And yes the registration process requires you to create a Windows Live ID if
you don't already have one.