RE: vb code?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:19:41 -0500 (EST)

I've also had trouble getting responses from Inthane related to the
fruit basket site.  Not sure what the issues are.  I think this has been
one of the most successful, ongoing projects of the blind programming
community, so hope we can find a way to keep it updated and growing,
since there will always be new languages, APIs, an ways of using the
existing ones differently.

Besides your .hta fruit basket, I know of someone else from the program-l
list who said he completed one with Java and SWT, and someone else from
there who did one with C# and Windows Presentation Foundation.

Jamal