Re: variables in c

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 07:44:55 -0700

Ken,

I just took a look at the learn C in 21 days link you posted and I'm wondering if this information is available to all? that is, do these people have a large collection of other computer related titles one can read for free? I didn't want to start poking around in case this was some sort of rental tied to an account you established with this organization.

thanks,

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>