Re: vanishing edsharp

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:15:25 -0600

Laura:
The problem was with edsharp 64 and NVDA, which has been solved. Since edsharp is written mostly in c#, it uses JIT and will run on 32 or 64 bit processors because of the fact that c# is JIT, unless Jamal uses ngen or something else for some odd reason, at some later point.
On 7/11/2011 1:05 PM, qubit wrote:
Greetings all --
Some time this week my system started failing to load edsharp for text
files, like I had selected, but for expedience I just told it to use
notepad.  Today however I found out why edsharp is not running: it is
missing. There is the edsetup program and even ed64.exe, in program
files\edsharp, but no edsharp.exe.

Either I have a system problem or I just accidently clobbered it without
realizing it.
Can anyone think how this could happen? I haven't touched the installation
folder for many months.

Also, have the 32 vs 64 bit version problems been worked out? I have both 32
and 64 bit machines and would like to put edsharp on all of them.  I thought
I skimmed past a thread on where to get 64 bit compiled versions, but I
missed the final determination of where to download what.

Thanx.
--le

Where do I get what?

Take care,
Ty
my website:
http://tds-solutions.net
my blog:
http://tds-solutions.net/blog
skype: st8amnd127
My programs don't have bugs; they're randomly added features!