use of _fseeki64 in MS visual c++ .net 2003

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:18:02 -0300

Hello,
I am trying to build doxygen in windows. Such a great trouble ...
There's no documentation, but a make.bat. By hacking the code I could
advance untill a point in the compilation / linkage process, but now I
am stuck. The problem is the following:
I don't know how to use the _fseeki64 function. Doxygen uses it, but
the visual c++ .net 2003 stops and says that it can't find referenses
on it. I searched the include files, msdn said me that it was
necessary only to include the stdio.h. The stdio.h had no declarations
or any other referenses to _fseeki64. I looked then in all include
files of vc 2003 and found its declaration in a file called
internal.h. I copied the definition to one of doxygen's headers and it
compiled great, but the linker fails when trying to reference the
function. Do you know what libraries I need to include in the linker
list or what I have to do?
Thanks
Marlon
free."