Re: ubuntu help browser

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:43:45 -0300

So far, I am not the list moderator, but this is pretty off topic
cinse we're discussing blind programming related topics. But there's a
list for discussing orca related stuff, and you're likely to find more
help on it. If you access the orca website on gnome you will find
instructions about how to join this list.
HTH,
Marlon

2008/9/3, Mike Reiser <metalhead1009000@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The help system is currently not very accessible, however it has been
> ported to geco1.9 which is what is used by firefox3.  It should work in
> the next release of ubuntu.  For now I would suggest referring to the
> orca wiki at http://live.gnome.org/Orca.  Hope this helps,
>
> Mike

free."
Linus Torvalds