txt2tags and blockquotes within lists

  • From: "Nathaniel Schmidt" <nathanieljsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:22:29 +1100

Hi,

I am writing a document in text-to-tags, and the way I am writing part of it
is to use a numbered list, and put a blockQuote inside this list.  I tried a
couple of things to make this work, and nothing has so far been a success.

I was wondering if what I am trying to do is even possible?  I tried two
things, I will give an example below:

+ this is a numbered item

                This blockquote ends the list, which I don't want to happen.

And the second thing:

+ numbered item

                Two spaces, then a tab which I didn't expect to work, and it
didn't, but it was worth a try.

I have attach the file, so if anyone can help it would be great.

Thanks,

Nathaniel Schmidt