Re: twitter UI for window-eyes

  • From: "Haden Pike" <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:36:28 -0400

Are you referring to the mctwit scripts. If so, I do use them. This was something I just thought I'd do, and have actually spoken to Jeff about it.

Haden Pike
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:22:03 -0400
From: Haden Pike <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: twitter UI for window-eyes

Hi all. I noticed that there was no UI spacifically for window-eyes and twitter. So, I started writing one, mainly because I was bored and it sounded like fun. If anyone is interested I can send you the code to work with.

Now for my question. I use VBScript to code this but can't make it create an MSXML2.XMLHTTP object which is the object required to send twitter data. My code is Dim Object : Object = CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP") I'm sure that this is do to me screwing something up and not realizing it, but just wondered if anyone would be interested and if they know the answer to my question.

Haden Pike
Email: haden.@xxxxxxxxx