Re: tutorial for developing a desktop app?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:21:20 -0700

got you, I may not do exactly that, but hmmm, something along that line, yes I see what you mean, and one correction I as well have realized, I need to make the download links use the programs name, so someone can use the links menu effectively, and forget about my "don't sound like a monotone robot, make the links more lively and different" thinking that I used the first time, "best laid plans of mice and men" as they say, ah well live and learn, or at least hopefully

take care and thanks for the suggestion,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>