RE: trees?

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:57:19 -0400

Hi, I have a feeling that the answer to this is Yes. Would this kind of thing
also work for pieces that have limited movement? For example, a pawn can only
move forward, but it can move two spaces on its first move. But a special case
is that it captures by moving diagonally. Is this the same kind of thing or
different?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.