Re: treble, trouble, tribble -- was: Re: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:00:00 -0700

treble is interesting LE, so would be tribble, if your star trek inclined, lol.
 and tribbles are cute and as Scottie put it, "no tribble atoll" girns

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming