Re: toolbox first letter navigation

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:39:54 -0700

ok, what scripts are you using, the latest and best scripts for jaws and VS
2005/2008 are either on my grab bag site:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
or Jamal Mazrui's site:
http://NonvisualDevelopment.org

there are hot key lists, setup hints and tutorial packages available off the
sights as well, and the second site has Jamal's (and others) collaborative
non-visual development documentation on it.
HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com