Re: to Jamal, on edsharp

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 06:48:32 -0500

Please send me the revised scripts as an attachment when yo get a chance (or post them where I can download them).

Jamal

On 11/5/2010 9:41 PM, Jackie McBride wrote:
I've actually modified the EdSharp scripts&  put pauses in various
places precisely because of this.

On 11/5/10, Alex Hall<mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I have never seen that specific problem, but often Jaws will read text
from a previous line when it encounters a blank line, or it will read
the title and size of the file at the end of every line, or any one of
several random and non-reproduceable bugs that have been with me for
many years. It does similar things in Notepad, so it is not specific
to edSharp, or so it seems.
That said, try insert-s a few times; you may have it set to all,
instead of none or highlighted, and that sometimes messes things up.

On 11/5/10, qubit<lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi all who use edsharp...
I am using edsharp to edit a java program.  The code is standard text, but
for some reason edsharp reads everything twice as I progress word by word
through the file.  Has anyone else had this problem? Does edsharp get
thrown
off by tabs in a file?
Perhaps I should download the newest -- mine is a month or more old.
TIA for any suggestions. I like the features in edsharp but it is acting
like a beast today.
Happy hacking.
--le

Have a great day,