Re: the new laptop:jaws issues

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:13:04 -0500

yep, that is what jaws does for those that use msn.
Might want to check out the jaws-users.com site for issues with oe.

At 03:50 PM 12/21/2008, you wrote:
I haven't seen it.
It seems to be multiple issues now--when someone sends me an msn message, it just sits there and reads the title of the window, like "<person>-conversation" over and over and over until I actually go to that window