Re: thanks to all of you for helping

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:02:16 -0400

Can you include the error the compiler gives you?
On 4/12/2011 8:58 AM, ashish rohtagi wrote:
hello friends, I thought my message did not reach the list. thanks
punit and everyone else for helping. here is my code. I am studying
operators and this program is  giving errors. please explain and help.
thanks for helping again, here is the code. "#include<stdio.h>

main( )
{
   int a,b,c,d;
   int sum,sub,mul,rem;
   float div;
   printf("ENTER VALUES OF b, c, d");
   scanf("%d%d%d",&b&c,&d);
   sum = b+c;
   sub = b-c;
   mul = b*c;
   div = b/c;
   rem = b%d;
   a = b/c * d;
   printf("\n sum = %d, sub = %d, mul = %d, div = %f",sum,sub,mul,div);
   printf("\n remainder of division of b&  d is %d",rem);
   printf("\n a = %d",a);
   }" I used it without quotes. take care, regards. ashish

On 4/12/11, Punit Diwan<punitdiwan@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Do mention what u r trying to do in the program
Regards
Punit

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Florian-achtige
<florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Aye,

I am not an expert but I've been where you are so maybe I can help some,
too

2011/4/12, Littlefield, Tyler<tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I didn't see this until I seen the post from Punit. You can just post
here. send the program with errors.
On 4/12/2011 12:00 AM, Punit Diwan wrote:
Hi Ashish,
      Pls send the error along with program. You can send me off the
list on my gmail account. I will reply immediately.
Regards
Punit

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 6:04 PM, ashish rohtagi
<ashishrohtagi1969@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ashishrohtagi1969@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

     hello friends, I installed Dev c++ but I have written some  very
basic
     programs but they are giving compile errors. so should I paste
those
     programs here and get some guideance? take care, regards. ashish.

Ty