Re: textarea question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:28:45 -0800

sounds like a php/cgi/python/asp.net application in the works to me, smile.
most of those should be able to be made to take your information and plop it into a pre-setup that has the rest of the needed info good to go, and put it out as the document you need.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>