symbian second and third edition programming

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 06:05:31 -0800

Is this pretty accessible to the blind; the programming aspect of it I mean?
Does anyone here already write programs for the symbian operating system? If
so, I wouldn't mind discussing how to get started off list.  I'd like to
start experimenting with programming in symbian.  Any help as far as  what's
needed, and if there's a way to do it from a windows platform, would be
greatly appreciated